Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to use the Search Engine Marketing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to use the Search Engine Marketing?

I am working on a budget and would like to have a few ideas as to how the Search Engine Marketing works and how to best use it on a budget. I have a FB page, but even though I have visitors, I am short on the sales end of things.
    Any ideas?

If you’re selling products online, Search Engine Marketing is essential, but it can be frustrating. There’s a big learning curve and figuring it all out can take time and effort.

The ultimate ranking your website receives in any particular search will depend upon a number of factors including the skillful placement of the meta-tags within the coding in your website, the cumulative number of hits your website receives, the number of other sites linking to your site, the number of competing websites, and a host of other factors.

There a number of search engine registration services available. Pricing varies by company, and it is recommended that you do a little research online before committing to one of these services. There are lots of others that can be found by doing a simple Internet search. eMerchantClub can also help you get your site listed in search engines with special search engine optimization (SEO) packages, and they have offerings for every budget and often run money-saving promotions. For more information, call them at (888) 919-7627.

Comment

• RebeccasUniqueBoutique
      Editing a comment
      What I did was Googled ''Free Search Engines''...Now, with that being said, READ THE FINE PRINT!!! You have to watch for the many search engine offers as there are many that offer a Free Month and such. I did find a few that were just free. Just really take your time to read the long rule pages...its very time consuming, but if you aren't careful, you can be hit with an incredibly high bill after you use up the free opportunity. But the free search engines CAN be found...
Working...
X