Ship Internationally with eBay!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Internationally with eBay!

If you sell your products on eBay (or if you want to start), eBay’s Global Shipping Program can make it easy for you to sell and ship internationally! This can really expand your business and increase your sales tally. This program allows you to sell your item on eBay, ship it to a U.S. shipping center, and then eBay’s Global Shipping Program takes it from there and delivers it around the world.

Find all the details and information you need to start shipping globally with eBay here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html

I recently started using this program with Ebay and have added extra sales with very little extra efforts. I hope they enjoy the Bird Bath in London or the Backpack in Sydney. I will be adding on more items into the program - the Ebay rules are simple and you are protected just as if it were a domestic transaction. -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid Products View Post
      I recently started using this program with Ebay and have added extra sales with very little extra efforts. I hope they enjoy the Bird Bath in London or the Backpack in Sydney. I will be adding on more items into the program - the Ebay rules are simple and you are protected just as if it were a domestic transaction. -Dave
      When you do your shipping, are you drop shipping the order from SLC to Kentucky then? (I think that is where the International Shipping center is located anyway) If so how are you indicating where the order is going then?

Comment

It's all automated on Ebay; you ship it to Kentucky and they take it from there.

Comment

Working...
        X