Is sub-wholesaling still an option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sub-wholesaling still an option?

We just rejoined after being gone for a year and can't find anything on sub-wholesaling, I emailed my coach over a week ago and didn't receive a response back. We'd really like to get into the sub-wholesaling aspect but can't find any information or trainings that used to be available. Is sub-wholesaling still an option?

I am a returnee also. Did you look under "my company" on the member page? Did you check for a second price list in menu's. That might be it. And there is something here called, sub-wholesaling toolkit.

Comment

What happened? I have people who work through me, and now I can't give them a price list. Oh sure, I could probably make one up, but why were they done away with without any notification? It's starting to get a little frustrating working with SLC, I liked the way SMC handled business way better. It seems all SLC wants to do is, set everyone up with their own web stores. So, that pretty much tells me, since everything else has been done away with, we really aren't working for ourselves. We are working for you (SLC). Not only that, but SLC appears to be our main competitor. I put that together while watching videos in Youtube. It wouldn't be so bad, but your videos aren't just about selling products. They are more or less letting everyone know how they can work for themselves and sell the same exact products. I'm getting disenchanted with this whole thing. I wonder if I'm the only one seeing things this way?

Comment

• JenniferAlexander
        JenniferAlexander commented
        Editing a comment
        I went onto Live Chat and they emailed me the sub-wholesale price list and the Spring price list that had member and sub-wholesale prices each in their own columns. I go to Live chat for most everything so I have record of what we talked about if there is any question later.

You're right Val. There is a problem when a company tries to get everyone to sell the same products. Soon there'll be no buyers. I see that now we have to contact our coaches for any price lists. I do remember though that SMC did let it's members know what changes were to take place. This is an odd way of running a business. You would think they would want members to be very happy. Very happy members means greater sales. The good thing is that there are other choices when it come to suppliers. And as much as I keep saying I won't leave SLC, it's getting a little harder every day to stay. I'll keep giving them chances for a bit longer.

Comment

You really don't have to contact a person for the different prices, just download the Item Status Report. There is a column for retail price, premier price and wholesale price. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Val
          Val commented
          Editing a comment
          I have not seen that, littlelytie59. If I can find it, I will certainly do that. Thank-you.

Comment

Thank-you, slcAdmin. I did find it. I appreciate your help on this issue. And thank-you, littlelyttle59 for your help as well.

Comment

I want to put a kit together for sub wholesalers besides the pricelist. Besides the price list and catalogs what would you put in it?

Comment

If you download the Item status report, you will see retail, premier( aka subwholesaler) and wholesale prices.

Comment

main vast analyze injuries acquired due to lessons yoga showed that business it conditionally safe harmless. However data injuries connected combined with yoga, rising increases with age. Researchers of University created first large-scale study of the defects related to to classes. Almost half damage were defects stretch or deformation straining ligaments. Getting lessons yoga need to really evaluate your own physical ability and conscious see what exercise match According to the possibilities, think creators research. Not should get involved without skilled and professional trainer and naturally Listen to yourself, without requiring the body Impossible. http://hathayoga.top/yoga-tea-legacy...ar-yoga-poses/

Comment

Working...
                X